Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Collaborative Effort

It's more difficult than I thought to sustain a multi-authored blog than I had supposed. Already I've gotten five emails from Brian and Calvin (more than I've ever had from them) and they both sound confused. What is this blog about? Is it under some sort of genre?

To be honest, I don't know. Maybe winging it isn't the best answer. So what do I do? Wing it of course!

So I've got to make up a vague genre and subject to make sure I don't seem like a fool. I just want this to be a fun blog with some good creative writing in it. And maybe a supplement to our other blogs. After all, it sounds like Brian's writing some sort of epic story (he gets the girl of course). It'll probably be under the "memoirs" genre. Kind of like our other writing.

So there!

Happy now?

No comments: